Thermaltake announce new budget mid-tower casing
Thermaltake has released a new mid-tower case that they call it ‘an affordable PC casing’. Probably for those with tight budgets and yet wanna look cool. The Dokker has a top-mounted HDD single bay docking station, which should be great for young teenagers at college whom always swap their personal collections. You know what I mean. This dock allows the end-user to hot-swap a 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch SATA drive without the need for additional hardware and software.
Anyway, the Dokker chassis supports up to 7 installed fans and up to 10 HDDs using anti-vibration drive bays. The chassis comes jam-packed with a 1300 RPM, 120-cm blue LED fan located at the rear top, while five more optional fans can be mounted on the top and back to increase your case’s bling-bling score. You can also add a fan on the left side for additional graphics card cooling. The mid-tower case can also hold a huge graphics cards such as AMD’s Radeon HD 5970 (up to 12.5-inches) and radiators for water-cooled systems. Measuring 18.5-inch x 7.9-inch x 19.1-inch and weighing 13.4lb, the ThermalTake Dokker is now available for $64.99.
- Top-mounted HDD Docking Station enables blazing fast file transfer and effortless hot-swap capability.
- Supports up to 7 fans for superior airflow and cooling efficiency.
- Supports most advanced ATI & NVIDIAR graphic cards up to 12.5”(e.g. ATI 5970)
- Metal meshed front panel design accelerates cool air intake and dramatically increases cooling.
- Supports high-performance 24cm water cooling radiator.
SOURCE via TechPowerup