Zalman CNPS9900 MAX CPU Cooler Released
Zalman, surely this name would be known to you if you ever setup your own computer with some decent hardware. Famous for their hardware cooling products, Zalman has now begun shipping their latest ‘turbine style’ cooler, the CNPS9900 MAX. This new cooler which was previewed back in June, has Black-pearl nickel plating, which they say will cool your CPU temperature by a further 3⁰C compared to the older CNPS9900A LED. he CPU Cooler uses a composite heatpipe, a switching noise eliminated 135mm quiet LED fan (adjustable between 800RPM to 2200RPM) and is compatible with Intel 1156/1366/775 & AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2 platforms. The Zalman CNPS 9900 Max is available in either red or blue (LED color I presume) with an MSRP of $79.90.
Zalman CNPS 9900 MAX (Blue / Red LED) CPU Cooler Key Features:
- Heat is effectively dispersed by using composite heatpipe with greater than 1.5 times the heat transfer rate of normal heatpipe and aerodynamically designed heatsink.
- Switching noise eliminated 135mm Blue or Red fan incorporated for powerful cooling performance in the ultra-quiet operation
- PWM Fan automatically adjusts fan speed(RPM) according to the CPU’s temperature, while the included resistor cable(RC7P) provides the option of reducing the input voltage for overall reduction of fan speed and noise.
- Black-pearl nickel plating for long term corrosion resistance reinforce its powerful aesthetics with high intensity blue & red LEDs.
- Extreme performance super thermal grease ZM-STG2 maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the base of CNPS9900 Max for intensified cooling performance.
- Versatile compatibility with a broad range of socket Intel 1156/1366/775 and AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2.